School uniform is compulsory at our school. All children must wear the school uniform, as agreed by parents in the Home-School Agreement when their child joins our school.
Wearing our school uniform helps children to feel a sense of identity and belonging to our school community.
All of the uniform items listed below are required.
Most school uniform items are available to buy from a company called Price and Buckland. We have chosen Price and Buckland as our school uniform provider of bespoke items because the items are of good quality and are reasonably priced. You can find the Price and Buckland St George's uniform shop here
Some items of school uniform must be bought or loaned from the school office and some items of school uniform may be available second hand from the school office. Please pop in to the office to ask about pre-loved second hand uniform.
School uniform which is available to buy through the Price and Buckland website:
- Red knitted V-neck sweater OR Red knitted cardigan
- Red and white striped tie
- Red PE Bag with school logo
- White PE T-shirt with school logo (Reception to Year Six)
- Summer uniform – Red and white gingham dress
School uniform which is available to buy only from the school office:
- Red book bag with school logo
- St George’s scarlet blazer with school logo – Pre-loved or new
- St George’s red cap with school logo – Pre-loved or new
School uniform which is available from a range of High Street shops, e.g. John Lewis, M&S, Primark, Asda etc.
- Reception to Year Six – White shirt
- Reception to Year Six - Grey school trousers / V-neck grey school pinafore
- Nursery children – White short-sleeve polo shirt
- Nursery children - Charcoal grey jogging bottoms
- PE trousers (winter) Reception to Year Six - Charcoal grey jogging bottoms
- PE shorts (summer) Reception to Year Six - White shorts
- White or grey socks / Red or grey tights
- Plain black shoes or trainers suitable for learning and playing
- Summer uniform – Grey school shorts